We would love you to get involved with Mencap Liverpool in whatever way feels right for you. It costs us more than £500 a day to keep our services running so we really need your support!
Did you know?
- We don’t get any money from Liverpool City Council, or from the national charity Mencap (Royal Mencap Society) so we rely on grant making trusts and the support of local people and businesses.
- Many of our members have little or no money to spend on social activities so we need to provide our services for free, or at a very low cost.
- We rely on volunteers to support lots of our activities. We have lots of different opportunities to suit you whether you have an hour or a day to help.
- Just £5 would pay for a new member to access one of our social groups for the first time.
- £15 would cover the cost of taking a phonecall from someone who needs our help.
There are so many ways you can get involved or help:
- Donate - it’s quick and easy
- Become a member and be part of our local voice
- Join in our fundraising activities
- Volunteer your time with Mencap Liverpool
- Campaign on behalf of Mencap Liverpool and its members
Please consider making a regular gift to Mencap Liverpool.
It is one of the most effective ways to show your support and commitment, it helps us to plan for the future and ensures that we can continue to run our much-needed activities. Even £5 a month, really does make a difference.
Please visit our site at Virgin Money Giving to set up your regular gift online.